Thursday, December 16, 2010


This is the year for Cruz's blog. Cruz turned 4yrs old in November and I have missed out on the past few years of blogging for him. I know there are alot of you that check up on his progress and come back to see the same picture and the same post. So this is my promise to organize, collect udpates, and post regularly. At least once a week. We stay busy, so I apologize for missing updates in advance. Cruz has definitly grown, we just came home from his well visit and he is now 33lbs and 38 inches. Every morning I look at him and he looks taller. Cruz is a healthy and vibrant boy with much energy and a lot of curiosity, like any toddler. Later I will post specific issues that we are dealing with when it comes to development and the many doctor visit that we have scheduled, so please come back. I would love to see you create a log in and become a follower on this blog, leave comments and feedback, advice, or just so that I can get to know you. It is easy and takes a few minutes. Hope to have you back soon. Happy holidays from our family to yours!

No comments: